[Css-crm] RM action items

Takahiro Yamada tyamada@pub.isas.ac.jp
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:17:22 +0900

Nancy,

Thank you for your message.

> Yamada:  Provide revised Figure 1                             ?

Although I agreed to this action item at the WG meeting, I have a
problem with providing a new diagram. I have been using different
diagrams consistently in my CCSDS documents on space link protocols,
but if I used one of my diagrams in the Cross Support Reference Model
Blue Book, it would be incompatible with the other diagrams in the
same book.

Therefore, I'd propose to keep using the original diagram for Figure
3-1. I'm very sorry for the confusion, but I think this is the best
solution.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada, JAXA/ISAS.