[CSS-CLOUD] Latest draft of concept paper

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 9 00:07:57 UTC 2023

CSS Cloud BOF Colleagues,

Attached please find the latest draft for the BOF concept paper. If you have read the previous draft you will note that this is different to a fair degree. Essentially I have worked  toward condensing this into a report as well as a concept to give CESG/CMC some idea as to what transpired during the BOF, as well as what the recommended path forward looks like. I have attempted to keep this as short and to the point as possible but at the same time provide a reasonable background. I look forward to discussing this during our meetings this week.

Best regards,
-Erik