[CMC] Welcome to EgSA in CCSDS

Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 17 20:00:23 UTC 2023

Thank you, Amira,

We will work on adding a link to the website.

Sami

From: Amira Hosny <amira.zeid at EGSA.GOV.EG>
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 12:10 PM
To: Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) <sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: CEO Office <CEO.Office at EGSA.GOV.EG>, CCSDS Secretariat via CMC <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>, Massaquoi Amber <AMassaquoi at asrcfederal.com>, Oliver, Brian H <BOliver at asrcfederal.com>, Klaus-Juergen Schulz <Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int>, Pham, Timothy T (US 3300) <timothy.t.pham at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Welcome to EgSA in CCSDS

Dear Mr. Asmar,

Thank you for your prompt actions and invitation. We are excited to join CCSDS as an Observer Member.

We would like to request that the EgSA website be added to the communication details. The website is https://www.egsa.gov.eg/<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/www.egsa.gov.eg/__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!JXUlxPVhZOi2rCa1cLmejWRKiVQIbwPtQkTgTFJJbt6YrIYEzXed9s-QPKzfSZiNyDcKkzkjWCjMDBpucQcL97VAEH5bMLw$>

Best regards, Amira