[CMC] Fwd: [CCSDS] Candidate for SIS-DAD position

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Mon Oct 16 18:58:02 UTC 2023

FYI

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "de Cola, Tomaso" <Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de>
Date: 16. October 2023 at 20:41:15 CEST
To: cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
Cc: "Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-AS50)[EMERITUS PROGRAM]" <rodney.p.grubbs at nasa.gov>, Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int, "Ristovski, Ivica (MSFC-HP27)" <ivica.ristovski at nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: [CCSDS] Candidate for SIS-DAD position

 Dear all,

I‘ve been just notified from CCSDS IT that my former emails have been never forwarded so that my request to receive candidates for the position of SIS-DAD has never reached you. Can you please check within your organizations and provide candidates with a CV by the end of October?

Thank you

Tomaso

Sent from my iPhone