[CMC] Request for SEA Security WG deputy Chair candidates

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 18 22:04:10 UTC 2023

Dear CMC colleagues,

As you are probably aware, Daniel Fischer, who was the SEA Security WG deputy chair, has been voted in as the new MOIMS Area Director, replacing Mario Merri.  As a result, we need to fill the Sec WG deputy chair position.  There are one or more possible candidates, but I wanted to give you, the CMC members, the opportunity to propose candidates to lead this important task.

This WG defines security approach for encryption, authentication, and related subjects.  It also works jointly with the SLS Space Data Link Security WG link layer security and the SIS DTN WG for BPSec network layer security.  As I am sure you are aware, these topics are increasingly important in a Delay Tolerant Network (DTN) architecture.

Please provide any suitable candidates to the SEA AD, peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>, by 11 August 2023.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Peter