[CMC] Please Invite Industries in your country/region to our Developers Forum

Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 18 21:58:00 UTC 2023

Dear CMC members,

As discussed at our last meeting in Tokyo, we have set up the time and place and are now ready to send out the Subject invitations.

As we agreed, there will not be one list of invited industries; instead, each of us will invite companies in our countries (region in the case of ESA).  So, please go ahead and do that as quickly as possible to allow all interested parties to make the needed arrangements.  You can use this text of the invitation below and attached.

We have set up a special email address to reply, inquire, and register for the event. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sami

Press Release

Pasadena, California, 17 July 2023

The Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS) will hold a LunaNet Developers Forum this Fall in Europe with the aim of accelerating the development of all needed international space communication and navigation standards required to ensure multi-national and multi-system interoperability around the Moon. This forum will bring implementing organizations and associated industries together with the developers of relevant standards to identify missing standards and methods for the participants to be collectively involved in their development. Applying wider expertise will lead to interoperable prototype and, ultimately, flight systems for the benefit of all space agencies and industrial partners.

CCSDS Member Agencies will invite industrial developers from their nations/regions to join CCSDS on Tuesday, 14 November 2023, at the Marriott Hotel in The Hague, the Netherlands.

For additional information, send inquiries to DevelopersForum at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:DevelopersForum at mailman.ccsds.org>.