[CMC] Request for nominees, CSS Deputy Area Director

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 17 23:44:14 UTC 2022

Dear CMC Colleagues,

As you may have seen, ESA has provided a nominee for the CSS Deputy Area Director position.  Unless other agencies wish to provide nominees, I would like to consider the request as being closed.  If any other agency wishes to submit a nominee, please do so at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Erik Barkley
Cross Support Services Area Director
Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems
www.ccsds.org<http://www.ccsds.org/>

+1 818.393.4972