[CMC] CMC Spring 2021 Meeting Dates Poll

Blackwood, Michael D MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com
Wed May 5 19:43:14 UTC 2021

Dear CMC Members,

Thank you for your responses to the poll to select dates for the CMC's meeting. We have received 12 responses so far. If you haven't responded to the poll yet, please do so by Friday, 7 May 2021, https://doodle.com/poll/b9vp5ti65xuyy94x.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
mblackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:mblackwood at asrcfederal.com>
o: (301) 837-3901
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.
[ccsdslogo-horiz-4color-1]