[CMC] [CMC CCSDS] Fall meeting preparation

Teodomante Sylvain Sylvain.Teodomante at cnes.fr
Mon Jun 14 16:35:42 UTC 2021

Dear CMC members,

I am addressing you as the host of the Fall 2021 Tech Plenary & CESG & CMC meetings. Given the current situation, to guarantee the availability of the premises, I need to know the CMC's formal position on holding these meetings face-to-face by 15 July.

In order to facilitate the decision making process, I ask for a poll to be opened at CMC level so that each agency representative can answer the following question : "Does your agency's current travel policy allow its members to come to the Fall 2021 Tech Plenary & CESG & CMC meetings scheduled for 18-28 October in Toulouse (France)? "
Of course, I leave it to you to improve the English wording. The poll close could be the 9th of July.

Thank you for your understanding, and have no doubt that I hope to meet you in person for the first time this Fall.

Best regards
Sylvain

[cid:image015.png at 01D3570B.768CC4B0]

Sylvain TEODOMANTE

Head of Quality Division

Digital Solution, Ground Segment and Operations

[cid:image016.png at 01D3570B.768CC4B0] +33 (0)5 61 28 19 65

[cid:image017.png at 01D3570B.768CC4B0] sylvain.teodomante at cnes.fr<mailto:sylvain.teodomante at cnes.fr>