[CMC] SM&C Chair and Deputy Chair nomination

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Fri Feb 5 10:05:40 UTC 2021

Dear MOIMS AD,

I write this note on behalf of Nicolas Bobrinsky, the ESA representative
in the CMC, and not in my capacity of MOIMS AD..

ESA nominates Dr. Mehran Sarkarati for the position of SM&C WG Chair. In
case of success of this nomination, Mehran will step down from the
chairmanship of the Mission Planning & Scheduling WG, which he currently
covers. More information on Mehran is attached.

Regards,

__Mario

ESA – European Space Agency

Dr. Mario MERRI
Head of Mission Operations Data Systems Division (OPS-GD)

Directorate of Operations
European Space Operations Centre - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel +49 (6151) 90 2292 | Mario.Merri at esa.int  |  www.esa.int/esoc