[CMC] SM&C Chair and Deputy Chair nomination

Blackwood, Michael D MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com
Thu Feb 4 16:36:27 UTC 2021

Dear Mario,

Speaking for Sami Asmar, NASA nominates Scott Reeves for the position of SM&C WG Deputy Chair. Scott’s resume and a brief biography are attached to this message.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
mblackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:mblackwood at asrcfederal.com>
o: (301) 837-3901
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.