[CMC] CMC Spring 2021 Meeting Dates Poll

Blackwood, Michael D MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com
Wed Apr 28 16:08:26 UTC 2021

Dear CMC Members,

I hope you are well as we approach the spring CCSDS meeting cycle. Klaus-Juergen Schulz recommended 15-17 June 2021 for the CMC to meet following the Technical and CESG meetings. I have heard from a couple CMC members who would be unable to attend meetings on those dates. To try and find the best dates for all attendees, I have created a Doodle poll, https://doodle.com/poll/b9vp5ti65xuyy94x. If you would, please select the dates you would be able to attend CMC meetings. Following convention, these meetings would occur Tuesday through Thursday at 12:00-14:00 UTC.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
mblackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:mblackwood at asrcfederal.com>
o: (301) 837-3901
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.
[ccsdslogo-horiz-4color-1]