[CMC] CCSDS: Retirement of SLS Area Director: Gian Paolo Calzolari

Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int
Mon Apr 26 06:59:08 UTC 2021

Dear Sami,

This is to announce the retirement of the SLS Area Director, Gian Paolo
Calzolari, see attached email.

This is therefore to ask for the request for nomination for this post by
the CMC.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Klaus-Juergen

----- Forwarded by Klaus-Juergen Schulz/esoc/ESA on 26/04/2021 08:53 -----

From:   Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA
To:     Klaus-Juergen Schulz/esoc/ESA at ESA
Cc:     "CCSDS CESG --" <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   22/04/2021 17:43
Subject:        Last meeting

Dear Klaus-Juergen,
        I shall inform you that - as I am going to retire from ESA in
Summer 2021 - the CCSDS Spring Meeting 2021 will be my last one.
I am going to ensure my support till the Joint CMC-CESG Meeting included,
however before Fall 2021 Meeting a new SLS Area Director shall be in
charge.

In your quality of CESG Chair you may want to start wit CMC the process
for nominations such that a smooth transition can be ensured and a the new
SLS AD can possibly take up duties on 1st July 2021.

Best regards

Gian Paolo