[CMC] [EXTERNAL] New DLR member at CMC

Townes, Stephen A (US 9000) stephen.a.townes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 16 20:14:56 UTC 2020

Osvaldo,

Good luck in your new assignment.  We have appreciated your dedication to the CMC.  We will miss you. Thank you!

Dorothea,

Welcome!  We look forward to your participation in the CMC.  Thank you for agreeing to join us.

-steve-

Stephen A. Townes, PhD
Chief Technologist, Interplanetary Network Directorate
NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
mobile: +1 818-731-4614
desk: +1 818-354-7525