[CMC] New DLR member at CMC

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Wed Sep 16 08:06:49 UTC 2020

Dear CMC members,
I would like to introduce the new DLR delegate to the CMC, some of you already know her.
Dorothea is an excellent choice to represent DLR, she hat a lot of experience working in CCSDS, with different WG interfacing with security matters.
Please include her in the E-mail distribution and give her access to the CMC directories.
Also please do not delete me immediately, because of the Covid-19 Situation we cannot do a normal hand-over and I will support her at the beginning virtually.
Thank you
Here is her reduced CV

10/00 - 09/05   Diploma in Chemistry at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich, Germany
10/05 - 05/09   Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich, Germany
since 11/08        Employee at DLR/GSOC in the department RB-KOB (Space Flight and Astronaut training - Communications and Ground stations);
11/08 - spring 2011: Software Development
since spring 2011: Project Security Manager for several Satellite Missions
since 2018: Group lead of KOB Security Group
since 2018: Member of RB-KOB Management team

Work for CCSDS:

  *   2009/10: Member of CSS-CSTS WG
  *   since 2011: Member of SEA-SEC WG and SLS-SEA-DLS WG

best Regards
Osvaldo

Dr. Osvaldo Peinado
Ground Operations Manager