[CMC] [EXTERNAL] A question and a proposal

Townes, Stephen A (US 9000) stephen.a.townes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 5 17:28:29 UTC 2020

Angela,

I believe our ANSI/ISO membership for SC20/TC13 is paid out of our NASA/SCaN Data Standards funds but Michael or Dan should confirm that.

With regard to the SANA & harmonization of terminology with SC20/TC14, Peter Shames, and others, are already working that but is has been a slow process.  I believe that Peter has already responded.

Thanks.

-steve-