[CMC] Agenda for CMC in Berlin

繁田 勉 shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Mon Oct 15 02:12:10 UTC 2018

Dear Afarin-san, Calvin-san,

This is to request a small time slot in the upcoming CMC meeting for the attached JAXA brief report.
Although the agency report is not on the agenda this time, JAXA would like to present the attached JAXA activities.

This does not take much time, only 10 minutes, therefore no need to make it on the CMC agenda items.
As I would like to draw attention of CESG members, my report on the first day, Tuesday, would be appreciated.

On the other hand, the CMC agenda will be ready soon??
I would like to know what time the meeting closes on Thursday, Oct. 25.

Regards....Shigeta