[CMC] CMC - SANA Registry Action

Ramos, Calvin T. (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] calvin.t.ramos at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 2 15:54:41 UTC 2018

Dear CMC Members,

Since navigating through the SANA website can be challenging, I’ve attached a table with summaries of the approved SANA registries that will hopefully be of value in addressing the action from the last telecon - to determine which items on the list are mission focused technical registries (and which are not).  As a reminder, the action to send in your votes is this Friday, October 5th.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Calvin

Calvin T. Ramos
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 571.262.6272   M: 571.386.7378
calvin.t.ramos at nasa.gov<mailto:michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com>
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.