[CMC] ENC: CMC Agenda - Final Review

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Fri May 4 16:24:59 UTC 2018

Dear David and Michael,

I wish to inform you that, on behalf of INPE, I have no comment for
modification to the enclosed draft CMC/CCSDS Agenda for Beijing, with
exception in respect to item:

_________________

ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Meeting – Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 0900

                                           - See Separate Agenda for ISO/TC
20/SC 13 Meeting –

_________________

I have two comments to address, related to ISO TC20/SC13 Subcommittee:

1) Related to the enclosed message, unaware how, in practice, Michael
Blackwood will be attending the coming, 52nd Subcommittee meeting, when Dr.
James Afarin is

Expected to be formally passing the Subcommittee Chair to Ms. Yuxia Zhu and,
after a recent, parallel exchange of messages I had with her, I wish to ask
you and or

Michael Blackwood to support her along the Subcommittee meeting to your
best, so that she may get a good training on how to conduct the meeting,
along, with her

Natural partnership with Dr. James Afarin. This is especially the case, from
item 5 of the Agenda and on, as found in the, also enclosed, Subcommittee
draft Agenda.

Therefore, your and or Michael Help is projecting along the meeting, not
only the Agenda the Minutes of the last meeting, Resolutions, Action Items,
Member Reports,

PoW, Lists, etc. in support to Ms. Yuxia Zhu and Dr. James Afarin, will be a
fundamental help. Oh, yes, please, do not forget to pass out the 52nd
meeting ATTENDANCE

LIST. Just in case, as an inspiring source, I am appending the (empty)
draft, in Word/Windows, of the last meeting attendance list that you may use
to inspire your print

of the actual, coming attendance list.

2) In advance to the coming Subcommittee meeting, I will continue with in my
correspondence, in parallel, with Ms. Yuxia Zhu to provide her with some
comments on

the FOLDERS we have been methodically maintaining in the two (CWE/CCSDS and
Livelink/ISO) ISO TC20/SC13 Websites, independently on how she will be
managing

with the Subcommittee Secretariat to maintain the monthly and event
(meeting) associated items (PoWs, Lists, Annual Subcommittee Reports to
ISO/TC20, Meeting

Packages, etc.).

In time, as you are already aware of, I will not be attending them, but I
will be submitting INPE/Brazil and ABNT/Brazil Reports to the coming
CMC/CCSDS and  52nd ISO

TC20/SC13 Subcommittee meetings, to be held in Beijing, this current month,
May ’18. I wish you all a very fruitful series of meetings, in Beijing.

Thank you for your continuing support to ISO TC20/SC13 Subcommittee.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank Dr. James Afarin, you (David and
Michael) for the untiring support we have been receiving, among other
aspects, in our non-stop

attempt to keep the Subcommittee information system alive and updated.

Thank you !!!

With my best regards,

EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI

- Leaving, Ex-Chairman of ISO TC20/SC13 Subcommittee

- Coordinator, Commission of Study CE:08.010.70/ABNT/Brazil

- INPE/CCSDS

ENCLOSURES: 5