[CMC] CMC Agenda - Final Review

Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] david.ross at nasa.gov
Wed May 2 15:30:42 UTC 2018

Thank you Margherita. I have uploaded the document as version 6.

All the best,
-David

From: Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int [mailto:Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 3:49 AM
To: Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] <david.ross at nasa.gov>
Cc: CMC - CCSDS Management Council <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: Re: CMC Agenda - Final Review

Dear David,
I made a few changes to the topics to be reported by the CESG  on the Wednesday session.
Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Data Systems Infrastructure Division (OPS-GI)

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779
e-mail: Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int<mailto:Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int>

From:        "Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.]" <david.ross at nasa.gov<mailto:david.ross at nasa.gov>>
To:        CMC - CCSDS Management Council <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Cc:        "Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int<mailto:Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int>" <Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int<mailto:Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int>>
Date:        01-05-18 20:39
Subject:        CMC Agenda - Final Review
________________________________

Dear All,

Please see attached the final Agenda for your review/additions, the agenda is also on the CWE here: CCSDS Spring 2018 CMC<https://cwe.ccsds.org/cmc/Private/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcmc%2FPrivate%2FCMC%20Meeting%20Minutes%20and%20Presentations%2F2018%20Spring%20-%20Beijing&FolderCTID=0x01200062D75FCE0E2C1E43BAB30968BB250B1B&View=%7BAFAD5E82-7CD2-4945-A827-202949A03EA3%7D&InitialTabId=Ribbon%2EDocument&VisibilityContext=WSSTabPersistence>. Please provide any additions to the agenda to me no later than 7 May 2018.

As a reminder, all Agency Representatives will be providing Agency Reports again at this CMC. They will be held on Monday after lunch. The agency review of priorities will be held during the fall CMC meeting.

All the best,

-David Ross

David C. Ross, MPA, PMP

ASRC Federal

ph.: 240-565-2231

email: David.Ross at nasa.gov<mailto:David.Ross at nasa.gov>

 [attachment "May 2018 CMC Agenda Spring 2018_Draft_v5.docx" deleted by Margherita di Giulio/esoc/ESA]

This message is sent for information and/or discussion purposes only.

It shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment for ESA.

It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.

It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content.

Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.

ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data.

In case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int<mailto:dpo at esa.int>).

Thank you.