[CMC] Liaison Report to IOAG

繁田 勉 shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Thu Jun 21 08:23:14 UTC 2018

Dear Afarin-san,

Thank you for the CCSDS Report.

I'm sending this message to remind us of the CCSDS issue on the involvement of commercial providers/industry. For your reference, the CCSDS input to the IOAG/CMC joint MTG we had in Darmstadt is attached.

Also attached is a draft JAXA/NASA joint input to IOAG22 on a subject of "Cross-Support Matrix - IOAG Role and Issues", in which we incorporated a possible CCSDS outreach activities to commercial entities.

Having said above, I would like to make sure the following:
 - if you would support the idea of this input,
 - if you would kindly consider incorporating this subject to your CCSDS Report.

I sincerely appreciate your support.

Best Regards....Shigeta