[CMC] CMC meeting 13 to 15 November 2017 in Darmstadt

Marita.Roth at esa.int Marita.Roth at esa.int
Thu Oct 19 11:53:23 UTC 2017

Dear CMC members,

The Mgt Council is approaching in November and we are currently planning
the logistics for the social events on the three days 13, 14 and 15
November.

Therefore we would like to know from each of you when you will arrive in
Darmstadt (pls let us know in which hotel you are staying) and when you
will leave and, moreover, in how far you intend the take part in the
social events on these three days. Please note that the evening of 13 Nov
is still tbd. We are currently investigating different possibilities for a
nice get-together. There is also a possibility for those arriving on
Sunday to go for dinner. Pls let us know.

Kind regards,

Marita Roth
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Dept.: OPS-G
Ground Systems Engineering Dept.
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt
tel:+49.6151.90.2107,fax: +49.6151.90.3412
e-mail: marita.roth at esa.int
www.esa.int/esoc