[CMC] DAI WG Response to CMC-R-2016-10-03

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Mon May 22 14:31:23 UTC 2017

Hi Juan
I also read the report and I think that is very good
We from DLR are supporting the WG with an external person (University of Hagen)
We have several groups working with that theme, but any of them have interest to work with standardization as I mentioned in previous meetings.
I know that Eumesat is / was using the standard at least for the EPS mission, that were supported from DLR as well
But I am not aware that is used in other group.
Best Regards
Osvaldo