[CMC] CMC meenting in St.Petersburg. Booking link

Баранников Дмитрий Сергеевич Mutafyan at tsniimash.ru
Thu Mar 16 08:21:08 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

I would like to inform you, that you can choose any dates what you need, booking hotel numbers via link sent by me yesterday. The blue text below link was just an example.  This link provides you with guaranteed reservation in Park Inn by Radison Pribaltiyskaya, the place where the CMC meeting holds.
http://www.parkinn.com/booking-entrance?language=en&sitaCode=LEDP2&adults_room1=1&rooms=1&children_room1=0&arrival=12/06/2017&departure=16/06/2017&paccode=cosmos

Kind regards,
Dmitry

2) Hotel.  (Information for all CMC colleagues)

Today, the Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya' representatives have prepared special link for booking room numbers in hotel. As I wrote earlier this special link is created for CMC members. This link should be closed up to the 1st June 2017.

Below, you can see this link:

http://www.parkinn.com/booking-entrance?language=en&sitaCode=LEDP2&adults_room1=1&rooms=1&children_room1=0&arrival=12/06/2017&departure=16/06/2017&paccode=cosmos
To make a booking, please follow the steps below:

- Use the link provided
- Choose the dates of stay (within 12-16.06) on the left side of the page, number of rooms, number of persons (press "Show rooms")
- Press "Search again"
- Press "Book now"
- Follow the instructions to complete the booking