[CMC] June 2017 CMC Agenda Spring 2017

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Mon Jun 12 15:00:41 UTC 2017

dear David, dear all

as explained to James some weeks ago, I will not be able to stay for the
4th day Friday (since originally the meeting was supposed to last only
until Thursday).
I would however like to discuss the DAI Wg report while I am there so I
would appreciate if this agenda point can be moved to Wednesday, either
swapping with another point I have been told this has already been changed
in the agenda but I can only find the old version)

also, I have uploaded to the CMC, Sping 2017 Meeting folder a power point
presentation showing in graphic form  the strategic plan for each area, in
form of  gantt charts and traceability matrices wrt objectives. This helps
understand in a graphic way the plan of work, current and future for each
area at a glance. I propose to upload it to the CCSDS web site
downloadable from the CCSDS Strategic Plan page (I have uploaded the ppt
and pdf files for convenience. With this I consider my action closed.

Regards
Juan