[CMC] CESG Report to CMC

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Thu Jun 8 13:19:11 UTC 2017

Thank you Nestor
Here some questions / remarks from DLR

Page 3: I would delete the SIS voice here, the problem is the secretariat, not the WG. I would not blame the secretariat for the delays, there were contract problems and some inconsistencies and 3 years delay is a little bit too much, but if the WG is accepting that, we should not complain against the secretariat, they are doing a great job.
Page 8: What are the "data quality" issues mentioned
Page 26: Are there any proposals from the WG/agencies for new chair/deputy?
Page 33: Is that a question to IOAG or within the WG. What kind of file service is planned by the area.
Page 36: Are the resources for the second CFDP prototype still missing? Comments on page 39/49
Page 60: The WG requests the CCSDS management to formalize the WG membership. Is there any proposal, what a formalized membership could be?
Page 63: What happened to the Perturbation Message, which was a draft book and disappeared?
Page 66: Are there any priority issues coming from the work of the IOAG MOSSG final report?

Best Regards
Osvaldo