[CMC] RES:Re: Input for MoM on CCSDS-IOAG interface

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Fri Dec 29 23:24:23 UTC 2017

Dear Juan,

Thank you for your words and considerations.

I feel in need to express before all our other colleagues who are being
addressed in Cc in this same message my in depth appreciation and honor to
have you as our colleague

in CMC. Your contributions for CCSDS have been most important in the
unfolding of the activities of the Committee. Among other aspects, I much
appreciate the untiring and

certainly significant contribution you have given to CCSDS resulting from
the compiling and maintenance of CCSDS Strategic Plan, over many years. In
my opinion, a most

valuable contribution that shall be maintained for the benefit of CCSDS.
Congratulations, Juan!

In return, permit me to also to express my best wishes for a 2018 full of
realizations for you and for all of yours.

With my sincere, best regards,

Eduardo