[CMC] RES: Results of CMC Polls Closing 27 December 2017

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Thu Dec 28 21:52:54 UTC 2017

Dear James and other CMC/CCSDS Colleagues,

To the best of my acquaintance INPE responded to these two polls. But, if for some reason, I am unacquainted of (I will check it out with my Secretariat, coming week), it did

happen, please, in time, correct and reconsider the result of the cited two polls as a sure ADOPT, from the part of INPE. Please, confirm this request from INPE. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Eduardo Bergamini

INPE/CCSDS