[CMC] CCSDS website

Afarin, James (HQ-CG000) james.afarin at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 27 11:58:30 UTC 2017

Dear Shigeta-san

That is an excellent accomplishment.  Thank you for developing the website.

James

Dr. James Afarin

Space Data Standards Manager
Space Communications and Navigation Division
Office: 202-358-5221
Mobile: 202-549-6496

On 4/27/17, 5:53 AM, "CMC on behalf of 繁田 勉" <cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org on behalf of shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp> wrote:

    Dear CMC members,

    We are pleased to inform you that JAXA has finally opened a local public CCSDS website (in Japanese) to introduce CCSDS activities.

    Please visit: http://stage.tksc.jaxa.jp/ccsds/index.html

    David-san,
    Now, you can add a link (above URL) to a CCSDS webpage that features partner agencies' local CCSDS websites in various different languages. Please let me know should you have questions. We appreciate your cooperation, always.

    Note: this public website is mainly for people in Japanese space industries, Japanese academic sector and research organizations, so almost all pages are written in Japanese. Should you need some Japanese lessons on this matter, I'll give you some during the next June CMC meeting with my pleasure. )

    Regards ---- Shigeta