[CMC] CCSDS website

繁田 勉 shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Thu Apr 27 09:53:32 UTC 2017

Dear CMC members,

We are pleased to inform you that JAXA has finally opened a local public CCSDS website (in Japanese) to introduce CCSDS activities.

Please visit: http://stage.tksc.jaxa.jp/ccsds/index.html

David-san,
Now, you can add a link (above URL) to a CCSDS webpage that features partner agencies' local CCSDS websites in various different languages. Please let me know should you have questions. We appreciate your cooperation, always.

Note: this public website is mainly for people in Japanese space industries, Japanese academic sector and research organizations, so almost all pages are written in Japanese. Should you need some Japanese lessons on this matter, I'll give you some during the next June CMC meeting with my pleasure. )

Regards ---- Shigeta