[CMC] [Cesg-all] The crude reality: Who registers and Who attends

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Thu Oct 20 20:33:49 UTC 2016

I suspect more fine-grained and/or accurate data is needed, and I think David can provide at least some of that.  For what it’s worth, I did a pass through the registration and counted unique registrants per day and got the following:

Monday 191
Tuesday 192
Wednesday          189
Thursday               191