[CMC] Action Item CMC-A-2015-11-11

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Thu Jan 28 12:38:44 UTC 2016

Dear Dmitry,

We have to acknowledge that, at the moment,  INPE does not count on resources that could permit an
institutional consideration to support RFSA Project “Correlated Data Generation” for converting it to a CCSDS Blue
Book.

Sincerely, with my kind regards,
Eduardo
-----
EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI
INPE Representative to CCSDS
Information Networks in Space Missions - RME
Coordination of Technology Management - TEC
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE
Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation - MCTI
Avenida dos Astronautas, 1758
12227-010 São José dos Campos, SP
BRAZIL
Phones : +55 12 3208 6166/6603