[CMC] Draft Projects

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Wed Aug 17 08:26:32 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the project priority table that you sent last month.

Attached is the CNES update with mainly complements on some new projects that were not all part of the previous list.

Still missing are the priorities on the Mission Operations projects for which we will have decisions in CNES after we receive and analyze the IOAG MOSSG report and service catalog#3.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations