[CMC] CMC Draft Agenda for Darmstadt (Fall 2015)

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Thu Oct 29 10:57:35 UTC 2015

Dear Nick-san,

Thank you for the draft agenda for the upcoming CMC meeting.
Agenda is fine with JAXA.

As for Agency report, would you see that an attached template for the
new item of "Agency priorities on new and draft CCSDS projects" is what
we are expected to present to the next meeting?

Your view on our draft template would be appreciated.

Regards --- Shigeta