[CMC] CMC Review of online Strategic Plan, Charters, Published BB/MB/OB/GB s, Approved and Draft Projects

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Thu Oct 22 10:04:03 UTC 2015

Dear Nestor-san,
  cc: Miro-san, James-san, Soula-san, Nick-san,

Thank you for clarifying my questions about data consistency
  and data update frequency.

As for 1) Technical Strategic Goals for
  CSS area, please disregard my editorial comment since I found that
  there was a misunderstanding on my part.
  Actually there is no Technical Strategic Goals that correspond
  to the CSS Area Goal 4, so the information on the CSS Link
  page is perfectly correct.

On the other hand, I believe that the following information
  on the SOIS Link page (Related CCSDS Technical Strategic Goals)
  should be corrected:

Technical Strategic Goal 2, 3, 5 for Area Goals 1, 2, 3 (Incorrect)

   --->
Technical Strategic Goal 2, 3, 5 for Area Goals 1, 2, 4 (Correct)

Regards --- Shigeta