[CMC] More on CMC Review of online Strategic Plan, Charters, Published BB/MB/OB/GB s, Approved and Draft Projects

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Wed Oct 21 16:25:18 UTC 2015

Dear CMC colleagues,

I have staretd reviewing the CCSDS Strategic Plan, but the online version
is for me difficult to read and make comments and there is not printable
version provided in the CCSDS portal. Therefore I have asked my assistant
Lydia Betz to extract a readable and manageable document out of the online
version, and I am attaching it below for your convenience, in case you
have the same difficulties with the online version as I have.

 For the review I advice you to focus on the CCSDS Area Objectives  &
Goals, and the associated workplan which is the part updated by the Area
Directors, and the consistency between these area goals and the CCSDS
Technical Strategic Goals. Of course you are welcome to review any other
parts of the CCSDS Strategic Plan as well.

Nestor is asking CMC to review also the WG Charters, however I have to
point out that this is not part of the action  CMC-A-2014-11-14.

I may remind you to  submit your comments to the secretariat with copy to
James, Jean-Marc and myself  by 26 October cob (I am extending the
deadline to Monday)

Those of you not intending to send comments please let me know so that we
do not wait in vane for your input.

Looking forward to seeing you all in darmstadt.

Regards
Juan

----- Forwarded by Juan Miro/esoc/ESA on 21/10/2015 18:06 -----