[CMC] CCSDS SLS/C&S WG deputy-chair candidate(s)

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Mon Oct 19 12:03:16 UTC 2015

Dear CMC Members,
        please consider that SLS-C&S WG has identified a suitable
candidate - supported by NASA - for the Deputy Chair position.
Can other Agency Representative provide additional proposed candidates, if
any.

Provision of input by  29 October COB is required for efficient planning
of the Fall 2015 meetings in Darmstadt.

Thank you all and best regards

Gian Paolo Calzolari
SLS Area Director