[CMC] RE: Goodbye Peter, Hello Chris

Баранников Дмитрий Сергеевич Mutafyan at tsniimash.ru
Fri Oct 2 10:55:01 UTC 2015

Peter,

Your Russian colleagues would like to thank you for everything and great work in CCSDS management council and ISO TC20/SC13.
As for me, I met firstly with you in Moscow 2011, not so long time we have been working together in CMC but I will miss.

Chris, you're welcome. We hope for fruitful cooperation in future in CCSDS.

Kind regards,
Dmitry S. Barannikov
Head of department International Standardization,
The secretary of the Russian delegation in CCSDS and ISO TC20/SC13