[CMC] Goodbye Peter, Hello Chris

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Thu Oct 1 15:30:02 UTC 2015

Dear Peter,

Permit me to express my feelings. Chris Peerry is certainly welome to CMC/CCSDS but
I must also say that we will be missing you after so many years of remarkable work you
have been doing with CCSDS and ISO TC20/SC13. We know that you did extensive work
to provide CCSDS with the best possible from UKSA along the years you have been acting
in your role.

Incidentally, if the case, permit me to suggest that Chris Perry may also be attending the
coming SC13 meetings on behalf of BSI.

Hope to meet you in some opportunity in the future.

With my best wishes for you, Peter, in all your coming endeavours. Sincerely,
Eduardo