[CMC] Japan Railway Pass

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Mon Mar 9 13:52:47 UTC 2015

Nestor-san,

According to the site information, this advantageous JR Pass is intended
for use by overseas tourists, unfortunately not for me Japanese, and it
seems covering additional price necessary for Shinkansen.

Let me make sure if there is any inconvenience for our Nagano case, and
we will inform you once we are convinced.

Regards --- Shigeta