[CMC] AW: ISO Affiliation with CCSDS

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Thu Dec 3 10:34:16 UTC 2015

Hi James,
I agree with Juan, Nestor and Shigeta-san about the importance of keeping the affiliation between ISO and CCSDS.
About the contribution from DLR side, today is  still under discussion, it could be possible, but I cannot said that we will contribute, it depends about the amount that we are talking about.
Best Regards
Osvaldo