[CMC] Draft minutes from the Nagano meeting

Nick Tongson NickT at aiaa.org
Wed Aug 26 17:41:26 UTC 2015

Hello Shigeta-san,

I have made the changes you identified in the draft minutes.

Regarding the agency report template, it has been modified slightly based on the CMC Action Item [CMC-A-2015-05-12] and can be found here<http://cwe.ccsds.org/cmc/Private/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcmc%2FPrivate%2FCMC%20Meeting%20Minutes%20and%20Presentations&View=%7BAFAD5E82%2D7CD2%2D4945%2DA827%2D202949A03EA3%7D&>. The agency report content now has a second bullet that deals with agency priorities on new and draft CCSDS projects per the action item. Also, per the action item, agency activities are now only reported once a year (I have tentatively placed it for the spring meetings but we can change it to the fall meetings if the CMC prefers).

—  News from the Agency (only during Spring meetings)

—  Agency priorities on new and draft CCSDS projects

—  Report on CCSDS activities

—  Report on infusion of CCSDS standards in Agencies :

◦       Implementations planned by projects and in infrastructures

◦       Technology effort

—  Issues and proposals

—  Additional material if desired

—  Backup Slides (optional): Agency reference material

◦       Organization Chart

◦       Mission model

◦       In-flight missions

Nick

Nick Tongson
For the Secretariat of the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics  www.aiaa.org
1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 500, Reston, VA 20191-4344
nickt at aiaa.org<mailto:nickt at aiaa.org> 703.264.7515 (direct)

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF69E6.B29CAA80]

[AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/AIAAfan>[AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/#!/aiaa> [AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/aiaa>  [AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUxcIsXCZuwCa34u1J5COw>  [AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-flickr]  [AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-instagram] <https://instagram.com/aiaaerospace>