[CMC] Draft minutes from the Nagano meeting

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Wed Aug 26 07:39:34 UTC 2015

Dear Nick-san and all,

Thank you for the draft minutes.
Attached please find JAXA comments including few editorial corrections.

Concerning the agenda items for the upcoming telecon on September 3, can
I expect that Secretariat provides us with briefing on how we should
prepare Agency Report for the Fall CMC meeting? This concerns the
following Action item;

AI: The Secretariat was instructed to modify the Fall 2015 CMC meeting
agenda to have a partial agency report that deals with agency priorities
(on new and draft projects)  at the beginning of the agenda, while the
remaining parts of the report on other agency activities will be
presented towards the end of the agenda, as in past meetings.
Furthermore, it was agreed that agency activities should be reported
once a year. [CMC-A-2015-05-12]

Regards ... Shigeta