[CMC] Japan Railway Pass

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Sat Apr 11 02:44:29 UTC 2015

Dear CMC members,

Regarding JAXA local secretariat for Nagano meeting, e-mail system for
Ms. Tobari(Ms. Wada's successor) has finally become available.

We will update our logistics information by incorporating Tobari-san's
information, and announce it when ready, possibly on next Monday.

Should you have any urgent request or inquiry, please contact me with
copy to Tobari-san(tobari.naoko at jaxa.jp).

Looking forward to welcoming you all to the Nagano meeting.

Regards --- Shigeta