[CMC] Framework update.

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 20 14:25:40 UTC 2014

Since the Framework is mostly for our internal operations, it is shown as a tab on the CWE page.

Some Framework functions are public, but since there are many that are not public, I wouldn't want to frustrate visitors by showing them links that aren't accessible by them.  That's generally considered bad website practice.  So we can leave it as a CWE tab to make it easy for our own teams to find even if they don't have the link bookmarked.   But it shouldn't be immediately visible on our most public page at ccsds.org.

In the meanwhile, if there is a discussion with some folks external to CCSDS (like agency management or SC14), we can send them the link to specific framework pages quite easily, and know which ones are publicly accessible.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager
Mission Operations Laboratory