[CMC] Framework update.

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Mon Oct 20 12:19:35 UTC 2014

Dear Mike,

Indeed, a very convenient, multidisciplinary tool for providing a quick look
acquaintance to an user.

Unless I missed it, is it possible to, somehow, insert in the main CCSDS Web Home
Page an explicit pointing text, perhaps, named CCSDS Management Framework,
pointing directly to the Web page <http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/default.aspx>?

Regards,
Eduardo
INPE/CCSDS