Fw: [CMC] Inputs on CCSDS Strategy. Action Item CMC-A-2014-04-05

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Mon Nov 10 07:33:03 UTC 2014

Dear CESG Chairs,

Please find below a list of points on the CCSDS Strategic Plan collected in
the frame of the Action Item  CMC-A-2014-04-05, that will serve as a guide
for the CMC discussion on CCSDS Future Strategy on 18 Nov in London. This
discussion will take place together with you and the ADs.

Out of this list of points in Section 2. 2) COMMENTS BY CCSDS AREA there are
concrete questions and comments on the Area goals and proposed plans by the
ADs in the CCSDS Strategic Plan document.
I would like to ask you on behalf of the CMC to distribute these questions
and comments to the ADs during the workshop this week and request the ADs to
include the answers as part of the Area Reports to be presented to CMC on
18th November.

Thank yo in advance and good work this week.

Juan MirĂ³

(See attached file: Discussion Points Future Strategy CMC meeting141118.docx)
----- Forwarded by Juan Miro/esoc/ESA on 10/11/2014 08:20 -----