[CMC] Updated CCSDS Strategic Roadmap

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Fri Aug 1 09:17:32 UTC 2014

Dear Miro-san,

Although I understand that our inputs are expected at the level of
substance, not so much on the format, but my first response below
concerns the format-related question.

Regarding the graphical expressions of the Roadmap on slide 37, SLS goal
#6 Optical comm, I noted  some GBs are listed on the right side column
while other slides listed mostly BB and MB.

Can I understand that Books are listed in the view of their
importance/influence?

Hearing this point would help continue reviewing the Strategic Roadmap.

Best Regards  --- Shigeta/JAXA