[CMC Alert] Proposed Disposition of Poll Conditions

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Thu Feb 27 03:33:43 EST 2014

Bonjour

I disagree with the disposal of CNES-1 and I believe a discussion is required on SEA-1 and SIS-1, if the proposed disposals are accepted by the authors of those two RIDs or after the CESG concludes on this.
On CNES-1, my suggestion was a voting right of 2+12 in CESG while I can now interpret the disposal as  some 0+6. I don't believe this can be solved via emails...

So, for me, I would select option 2:
2) the proposed dispositions are NOT acceptable and release of the document should be delayed until after discussions take place at the upcoming "CMC meeting".

However, I believe the said CMC meeting may be before April, via webex-telco, if estimated urgent to finalize this version before the S14 WG meetings.

I leave ESA, DLR and JAXA respond on their items.

Are the two Areas items the only comments / disposals ... or are those the only two brought to the attention of the CMC ?

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations