[CMC Alert] RE: Result of CMC Poll

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Sun Apr 6 16:30:35 EDT 2014

Bonjour Nick

I disagree with the result of the epoll below, for two reasons:

- I had commented the draft minutes by email (due date extended to March 18 at my request) but my comments were not all taken into account ;
- I have not received any email alert on this epoll (INPE also complained about this as I realize now).

To be discussed at the CMC meeting tomorrow.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations